Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Lack of direction



I'm not sure at all what this blog is or what I want it to be. I do know that I want it to be something. So I guess I'm just going to see where this goes... So far all my attempts at blogging have been short lived and just not quite.....right. I love the blogging community and I read quite a few blogs in various genres. I get inspired quite often to start blogging again but it always becomes too much work and lacks direction.

So the simple fact that you whoever you may be is sitting there wherever there may be reading this post makes it quite obvious that I've been inspired to write again. Clearly my problem is not lack of inspiration but lack of direction and the pressure to put a label on this blog and to update it often. But as I sat here typing out this post I realized something... This is my blog. That means I can do whatever I want with it. As of now I have no readers to please, no sponsors to report stats to...
So what logical reason is there that I shouldn't just write whatever I want whenever I want?
No reason at all.
So that's just what I intend to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment