A List of Things I'm Looking Forward to About Getting Home.
In no particular order...
- Wearing shorts, tee shirts, and sandals again, everyday.
- Also my heels... My beautiful heels....
- Trips to the beach with the besties!
- Checking things off our bucket list.
- Sleeping in my own bed with Porky. I miss that guy...
- Buying a pet turtle. It's been something like three years since my hamster died. I think it's time to move on...
- Cleaning up the beach and washing cars with the Student Council.
- Doing this to my hair. :)
- Baking again! My pinterest is covered in recipes that I've been dying to try for the past 3 weeks. Also thinking of trying some baking with amaranth flour.
- Easier access to Caffeine (It's that revered that it requires capitalization of the first letter.)
- Some relaxed summer wardrobe shopping.
- Finding out what play I'll be spending my summer rehearsing and performing.
- Getting back to running every morning, and working out my arms and abs with my buddies. I want a 4-pack!!
- Being able to blast my music while doing boring tasks.
- Smashing all my junk from this trip into my Smash Book.
- Wednesday nights at Palm Valley.
- Leaving home again for SC camp at Mo Ranch!